Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
yea.. wall of the tire.. cant really be fixed..

never seen that damage b4. i think thats what it looks like ... like if it didnt pop

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
yea man, thats not repairable. the cords inside the rubber that hold it together have broken/snapped. It would be a good idea to replace that tire ASAP. ask the shop, you might get lucky and they might have a comparable used tire (wearwise)

·
Una Leyenda
1,143 Posts
lol that's happened to me 3 times already here in the city, i hate the boroughs just cuz of this

·
Registered
340 Posts
nitto neo gen tires huh? my friend had those on his wrx, and he had a bubble from a pothole as well.

·
Registered
649 Posts
write a complain to the city and take pictures as proof of the pot hole and the effect it had on your wheel/tire. they will cover your damages. philadelphia has holes like no other and a few of my buddy was reimburse. doesn't hurt trying.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
looks like tha pothole won the round. Make sure you get the wheel checked out when you replace the tire ... make sure its not cracked. And dont drive the car on the highway until after everything is inspected/replaced.

Low profile tires suck !

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
iuno my Traction T/A tires are pretty damn strong. ... its prolly the way he hit the pot hole that caused that.. did you try and avoid it initially?

·
acura-legend.commie
2,498 Posts
what is up with you G2 guys running over crap or hitting potholes? this is like the 3rd or 4th thread.

geez.

but that is kinda cool.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
I hate potholes. I hit them couple of times already and luckily I haven't got a single bump on the tire. But DAMN man, that is one nasty lump!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts