Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those that are interested. do not get the chip until they prove that their chip werks! i put mine in and get the same problems as the others. if you decide to get it, be warned. it's a gamble. some will werk and some will not. >=( might ask for my money back this is ridiculous.
i'm heated!!!!!

-j

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sounds like you had the exact same problem at Shad93LS Coupe. I find it sad that they can't even copy their EEPROM chip correctly without having problems. At least you haven't had to experience what I've been through :)

Good luck trying to get a refund .. The moment I tried to confront Willie about the issues I had with him, he would not return my call or respond to my emails. Let us know how you make out.

-Dave

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i spoke to willie yesterday and he had sent out another chip express mail. i should get it by noon today. if this doesn't werk and he doesn't give me my money back, i'm bringing the big guns in and taking legal action. my team of lawyers should be able to get results. i'll keep you guys posted.

-j

·
Registered
996 Posts
So I get my chip in today, after about a week of waiting (and only $58CDN duty and tax ... not bad!). I put the thing in, go for a nice warm-up drive, then I open er up on the way home, and .... IT WORKS!! I was pretty worried with all the horror stories, but I seem to be on the lucky side. Everything works great, and there is a nice pickup after 3500 rpm.

whew!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts