Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never really shared much of my personal life on a forum before but given the level of interaction and friends I have made here I will share this. My grandmother had passed away over the weekend. It has been a bit trying, but I know that she would want me to continue to be who I am and continue doing whatever I have a passion for so I am trying to still maintain my level of interaction here in relation to the friends I have and the passion I have toward building my car. Please forgive me if I do not thank or respond to all of the comments individually with the understanding that I will view it and thank each of you for your kind words and prayers.

I also ask that you make related posts in this thread and not the Turbo build thread as I am sure at times will be a form of distraction and release for me.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this Telion :( I pray that you and your family find strength through this.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
im very sorry to hear this my prayer go out to you and your whole family.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's really something to see. The people on this site are
Legends! I don't know you, But you and your family are in
my prayers. sorry for your loss.

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Shot one up for ya T. Specifically, that He would ease your minds and lay your fears to rest so that you can seek comfort in knowing that she is in the arms of her Father

Keep ur chin up dood!

·
3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,153 Posts
Save ur tears for laugher ...that's what she want's... be strong..

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
A loved one that has finished their life on earth is not dead, there life has just began. They are still with us in spirit, that you must believe... my condolences!

·
is this real life?
1,577 Posts
Thoughts and condolences to yourself, family, and close friends. May you find peace and calm through your time of mourning.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
sorry to hear this Telion, keep your head up

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You all are truly wonderful and thank you! It was really hard to keep it together while reading this. All well said and all so true, again thank you!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
I'm sorry you lost your grandmother Telion. May she Rest In Peace. Keep ya head up high mayne, she'll always be with you spiritually. Be strong.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
you know she's smiling as she reads this from upstairs..."that's my grandson!!!!!!" :)

May your family stay strong through this difficult time and RIP

1 - 20 of 29 Posts