Acura-legend.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Was talking to my manager and he said that he is selling his S2K cuz he got an ITR JDM Integra right from Japan! :nutkick: he wins but i am pretty sure i win the most because he told me he would sell me his s2k for 8.5 but to everyone else for 11!!!! Pretty sure that i win with everything.. 2001, spoon carbon fiber hood. turbo, heads, 3.5 catback, 17" konig five spokes (red) 100K on the odo.. Think that this just maybe beat a legend. :hide: :bigok:

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Wait so your Mom won't buy you Legend but will buy you that turbo'd S2K?!?!:wtf: Or have you not asked her yet?

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I told her that it was a honda and that it has had some stuff done to it and that i would pay half. but i would also have to pay half my insurance a month. 75$ a month with a good student discount. she said maybe.. but in that case it more than likely means yes but then my stepdad steps in and says, i wanna drive it, so i tell him you dont need to its perfect, i have ridden in it and am gonna test drive it today after school! i might not get it but i might. she says it is a HONDA and not an ACURA and that she would feel safer with me in a honda. HAH beat around the bush here.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Wow, be careful dude you're on thin ice with the beating round the bush there :giggle:! Have fun and be safe on the test drive today!

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks man i definetly will.. I am afraid she is going to hear the blow-offs and say NO so i am going to have him turn the blow offs basically off! ha! she might drive it and test it and then say no, so i am ready for her to say no but for her to EVEN consider it is huge! i know the car and the power and its a great feeling but i am going to drive it with the ut most respect all the time if i get it, no abuse or anything like that, going to baby it soo much and wash and wax 1 a week

·
Tristate Committee Member
2,208 Posts
thanks man i definetly will.. I am afraid she is going to hear the blow-offs and say NO so i am going to have him turn the blow offs basically off! ha! she might drive it and test it and then say no, so i am ready for her to say no but for her to EVEN consider it is huge! i know the car and the power and its a great feeling but i am going to drive it with the ut most respect all the time if i get it, no abuse or anything like that, going to baby it soo much and wash and wax 1 a week
ohh as soon as she hits the gas, shes going to say no.

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no because the car is set up to really take off in 4th and the turbo kicks in at about 5500RPM's so the only way she is going to say no to speed is if she hits 4th which the car can be put in fourth at 60 and thats when it takes off.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
dude have you driven an S2K before? It will take off quick no matter what!! Its still got 120hp per liter of displacement or something close to that stock. To give you some perspective the Audi RS4 only has 100 hp per liter!! So tell him to detune the chip or something before she drives it or there's no way.... :)

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
CRAP! mom just called and said she is going to test drive the car at 10 when my work opens and my manager does not have a cell phone and he will not be in store until 10. pretty sure this is going to end up being a no because the blow-offs are turned up! he has the race ECU in it still and it has 376 WHP :( Dam looks like i will keep looking for a legend! It was also probably for the best, it is a fast car and i would not want to take a corner and accidently hit it too fast and have something bad happen.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
CRAP! mom just called and said she is going to test drive the car at 10 when my work opens and my manager does not have a cell phone and he will not be in store until 10. pretty sure this is going to end up being a no because the blow-offs are turned up! :( Dam looks like i will keep looking for a legend! It was also probably for the best, it is a fast car and i would not want to take a corner and accidently hit it too fast and have something bad happen.
Let her drive it and drive it at full power because then it just might convince her (if you let her drive a Legend afterwards) about how much more solid/safe the Legend 'feels' compared to the S2K!

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let her drive it and drive it at full power because then it just might convince her (if you let her drive a Legend afterwards) about how much more solid/safe the Legend 'feels' compared to the S2K!
Good thinkin'! this is great because we are a big "family" and will find ways to help eachother out! Thanks Sam!

·
Banned
2,425 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Even when those cars are completely stock they're pretty damn fast. So the chances of you getting a tricked out s2000 are looking pretty slim. Not to mention the fact that it's not a good first car, especially for an inexperienced driver. Hell I'm 19 and I know I'd get in trouble with a car like that. My buddy lost his license in the 48 hours he owned his E46 M3.

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Even when those cars are completely stock they're pretty damn fast. So the chances of you getting a tricked out s2000 are looking pretty slim. Not to mention the fact that it's not a good first car, especially for an inexperienced driver. Hell I'm 19 and I know I'd get in trouble with a car like that. My buddy lost his license in the 48 hours he owned his E46 M3.
yeah she test drove it and said no but then my manager told her about this Gold 98 GSR for sale in Auburn, WA and he said that he would take me to check it out and test it out.. so my manager is watching out for me too! :bigok:

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
yeah she test drove it and said no but then my manager told her about this Gold 98 GSR for sale in Auburn, WA and he said that he would take me to check it out and test it out.. so my manager is watching out for me too! :bigok:
Dude GSR's are fun to drive!!! Easy to maintain and good on gas! Perfect for you, just invest in a good alarm/lo-jack!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Even when those cars are completely stock they're pretty damn fast. So the chances of you getting a tricked out s2000 are looking pretty slim. Not to mention the fact that it's not a good first car, especially for an inexperienced driver.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I am also 19 and i am beginning to think a G2 legend might be too much car for a 16 yr old.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Well a GSR is definitely more of a first car, still pretty quick but nothing insane. Good luck with everything. Invest in a good security system, those GSR's are the most stolen car it seems.

·
The Great White North
813 Posts
Am I the only one that is very very glad he did not get this S2000?
Something about "turning down the blow-offs"....

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.