Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just got home and at around 5:36 pm here in rockville, Md i saw this pretty phat girl from what i could tell driving a 91-93 white sedan, it had the black side moldings instead of body colored. she was sitting at a traffic light on seven locks road. anyone know who this may have been or is it anyone on this forum? if you are on this forum, please take my comments as a compliment! :D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
If it had black side moldings it was either a 91 or 92...Ya, it is always fun seeing hot chicks in any car, but especially a G2. Ya, I saw these 2 hot chicks in a 93 Sedan a while back, both 10's...:)

·
Registered
733 Posts
94legendsedan said:
hey i just got home and at around 5:36 pm here in rockville, Md i saw this pretty phat girl from what i could tell driving a 91-93 white sedan, it had the black side moldings instead of body colored. she was sitting at a traffic light on seven locks road. anyone know who this may have been or is it anyone on this forum? if you are on this forum, please take my comments as a compliment! :D
You should have pulled her up and gave her your Legend business card....could have been a hot date in it for you. Then tell her about the forum and Man you would have been "In Like Flint".
Dawg

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
Ya, I saw these 2 hot chicks in a 93 Sedan a while back, both 10's...:)
R Kelly? Is that you?
They were both 10? :)

jk..

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
jose3030 said:

R Kelly? Is that you?
They were both 10? :)

jk..
Haha...You see an attractive girl with one of your friends at the mall and one of you says "Shes a 10"...Thats what I meant...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.