Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always wanted to know what he priceof a Legend was brand new. Anybody have a clue? Also, as a newbie, I need to know what's the diff in L, LS and GS:)

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
Price was about $35K to $40K depending on trim/transmission/Type II or Type I.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
*deep breath*

Sedans came in L, SE, LS, GS
Coupes came in L, LS

Okay, basically for the Sedans, "SE" was an L, with some added features of the LS I believe. The accesories vary by trim, and year. However, the GS Sedan (94-95) is the only sedan to have the more powerful "TypeII" engine 230HP.

The coupes 1993-1995 all had the "TypeII" Engine

All cars which had the TypeII also had an optional 6speed manual available (verses the older 5speed), I would tell you the exact additions, but the truth is, it has been asked before. Try a search.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have the original window sticker for mine. It's a 1992 L sedan with a five speed and not much else. It stickered for $32,000 and some change. I think that's about as low as you could find it too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I paid 34,812 for my L 6-speed

1995 L 6-speed coupe
Sticker $39,820 with extras $41,262
Invoice $35,436 with extras $35,436
Paid $34,812 with extras $35,072
extras are mats, keyless entry and maint. contract

Out the door $38,662

·
Registered
88 Posts
1993 Black/Black LS 6 speed coupe stickered at about $43,000.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see why thes cars are still hot on the list for purchase. Thanks for info guys:D

G

·
Mine is .... well look at my sig. I have the original sticker and it was 39k something.

Somebody said that mats are extra, were you just talking about the carpet ones? Or was there like winter mats that were an option?

·
Registered
418 Posts
price

i still have its original receipt, my car was priced $34,850 + $325 destination and handling charge, total of $35,175, dam...ten years ago, that was lots of money...

it is LS, fully loaded... hope that helps...

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
Fully loaded 92 LS Coupe w/OEM spoiler Pearl White stikered @ $33,500

·
Registered
106 Posts
The original sticker to my 94 Legend gs sedan is 45, and some change. Pretty hefty price to pay back then. But then again, it is a whole lot of car and then some.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
95 GS with gold kit, keyless entry, cd changer $50k after taxes.....that was back in 95'. The 2002 RL's $47k plus change with Nav after taxes here in cali. HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
My black/black 93 Legend LS 6 speed coupe with keyless entry, alarm, 6 disc changer had an MSRP of about $44,000.

144,000 miles, Mobil 1 5W30 every month since new, Eibach Prokits, Koni Adjustable shocks, Eibach camber adjust kit, 215 50 17 Toyo Proxes T1S tires, TSW chrome Revos, SCM braided stainless brake lines, Brembo Cross Drilled/slotted rotors, Porterfield RS4 pads, Dinan Stage II chip, RM Racing intake, Banzai (Kone Engineering) exhaust (I figure about 260 HP at the crank), XM Receiver, 6 disc changer, garaged every night but a couple since new.

This car is better than new. It handles beautifully, much better than new, snubbed, taut but with more motion on the highway than stock. It is really, really quick. It sounds beautiful - the intake honk is pure music. The brake pedal is firm thanks to the steel brake lines and Porterfield pads. Not a ding.

Every time I think of getting something new, I figure I'll end up with something less. Maybe a bit quicker (330 ci 6 speed) or more luxurious (more comfortable than a Legend?) but certainly it wouldn't have the incredible combination of performance and luxury of an LS 6 speed coupe.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts