Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my LS stereo, the volume knob makes static noise in the back right speaker when I turn it up or down. I tried usig an air spry can on it. Trying to blow out dust. But it didn't work, than i tried some WD40, I thought it wouldhelp:(. It didn't. Does anyone hav a solution? Thanks...........

Latin........

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Mine makes a slight static noise as low volumes, I hadn't even thought that it could be the knob... I always thought it was a dirty contact @ the speakers because it goes away as the volume rises.

BTW, the little red guy with the rocket launcher, you know that's from Unreal Tournament right? hehe

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True it does go wawy when u put the volume up! I didn't know that about the lil' guy. LOL Thanks ;) I'll try cleaning the connections from the back right speaker myb it will work :D. Latin.....

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Let me know how it goes, sounds like you have the same little annoying problem I do with the radio....

I thought you put an aftermarket in your car??

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still hav the same stock stereo, all I done to it bout som 12s and put a sony xplod 600 watts in there. I'm gonna leave the stereo for now. It's a tape and cd so i'm happy!. :D On the next car I'm gonna buy, I'm changing the stereo and just about evrything else. Soonnnnnnnnnn hopefully soonnnnnnn!. Latin........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts