Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI MY ACURA LEGEND 1991 BLOWS SMOKE FROM THE EXHAUST NOT ALWAYS BUT SOMETIMES WHEN IT STOPS AND GOES AND LAST NIGHT I WAS CLEANING THE THRODDLE BODY AND I FOUND WATER ANY TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
First of all you do not have to use caps, yelling isn't necessary. Second learn how to use periods instead of one run-on sentence. Now, go to the search bar in the upper right hand corner and research away. Topics like this have been discussed numerous times on this forum.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
lol, dont be so harsh :p he can use all the capitalized letters that i never use tehhehe

yea search bar = good friend

how bad is the smoke

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I wasn't being harsh but I find it annoying when people on here seem to do this over and over.

Like he asked, how bad is the smoke? What color is it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't know i was being graded here on my grammar and punctuation. Well I just realized that it smokes alot when i have the car on and running and been in complete stop for around 3-5 minutes. The smoke will start once i put the car in drive and take off, but then it will fade away and stop smoking.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Your gonna need to replace your valve stem unless you see bluish smoke.

·
Renaissance.
3,001 Posts
+1. Until you do, go get some Lucas Oil and put it in. Do a search on this forum regarding it, you'll find all the information you need.

And yeah, you'll get graded on your punctuation by some in this community. We, as a community, try to be presentable. Think of it like this: you're driving into a nice community, all the houses and yards look nice. You then see a house with grass that's like a foot high in the front yard. Car up on blocks. Christmas lights still up. Based on what you've seen, what are you going to grade the community on? The many nice houses, or the one jacked up one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts