Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i missed out on buying Fut's GS 6 speed 2 times and im sure it will not be forsale from the new owner so. Im gonna clone it the way Fut use to have it just gonna have diff wheels, and sound system. My 94 GS 6 speed is Black on tan Fut's was black on black. im not sure if im gonna take the wing off the gs as Fut's didnt have a wing.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok everyone says leave the wing so I'll do that for sure. I'm def going black interior no doubt about that. I have the oem fogs that came with the car but motor rebuild he took them out, I have the intersection lights, the air refiner all the items fut had on his car. I'll be ordering addco front and rear sway bars. I'll need his rear tie bars and front tower bar.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the project moves forward.
1. air refiner

2. corner lights

·
Registered
88 Posts
nice project. looking forward to seing it go along.

sorry could answer your PM. did my email go through? I tried like 3 times to respond.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice project. looking forward to seing it go along.

sorry could answer your PM. did my email go through? I tried like 3 times to respond.
yea i got the email sorry was at work.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This right here touched me!>This was something that was in the works and not discussed on the forum or via Pm so I would like to donate my services for this vehicle with this chip as was intended.

this was also donated to the build as a club member has his car on the back burner.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will do as the interior pcs are coming together.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trading for this from a club member in Bamma so to upgrade the shift knob this is from fut's old group buy.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok im getting a FUT mls copy bar and brand new one for this build and if everything works out I'll be have a brand new FUT rear tie bar made for this car!

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so ive been working on detailing the under hood of the gs6. this bar will go after i get my new fut mls bar. but until then it has to be cleaned.

^b4

^after

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
78 Posts
thats a nice strut bar , need to get my hands on one of those sometime !

the build is coming along nice , keep it up , :)

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats a nice strut bar , need to get my hands on one of those sometime !

the build is coming along nice , keep it up , :)
thanks and that bar is the KMS bar its only for looks and has legend written in the middle. they are based out of atlanta they pop up on ebay from time to time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i figured lol .
but kool , ill make sure i keep an eye out for one .

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i figured lol .
but kool , ill make sure i keep an eye out for one .
alot of people dont like them as they tend to bow up and rub the underhoos liner. i like it for looks thats about it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
alot of people dont like them as they tend to bow up and rub the underhoos liner. i like it for looks thats about it.
yeah , it looks nice , thats why i want it , to dress up the engine bay a little

1 - 20 of 193 Posts