Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked at both retailers websites for the clear corners and clear bumper lenses. I am trying to decide who has the better pair for matching them up with the stock headlights (in terms of look and design).

Also what type of bulb (Manufacture and model number) is best advised for my low beam headlights?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
tomas said:
I have looked at both retailers websites for the clear corners and clear bumper lenses. I am trying to decide who has the better pair for matching them up with the stock headlights (in terms of look and design).

Also what type of bulb (Manufacture and model number) is best advised for my low beam headlights?
Both have exactly the same corners and bumpers, all are made by APC. So just go with the cheaper one

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I have to disagree. I have ordered clear bumpers from both. The autodynamic ones are apc the procarparts are another cheaper brand(lol apc is cheap enough). I seriously would go with the autodynamic ones

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I remember buying the apc corners from autodynamic when the site was brand new(late 1999). they charged 90 bucks for pairs, then i bought them when the price went down to 50....crazy! then all of a sudden the clear corner for the legend flourished... *wonderful* you'll lovem!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Blo said:
I have to disagree. I have ordered clear bumpers from both. The autodynamic ones are apc the procarparts are another cheaper brand(lol apc is cheap enough). I seriously would go with the autodynamic ones
LOL, who would've thought there are cheaper crap than APC. Oh well, I have autodynamic lenses too, so I don't know what procarparts sells. Still it's hard to imagine cheaper crap

G

·
tomas said:
Autodynamic.com is best!

Again go with Autodynamic.com and get the PIAA Plasma, they look the best and the others are either crap(OptiBlue or the other PIAAs). I am only talking about the bulbs from Auto... now!

G

·
ABout those well htey are good since its a PIAA, but I saw the bulb test on LegendTuner's test and the Plasma impressed me, and there were no pics of the Extreme whites so I have no idea on how they compare!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I got mine from Autodynamic.com when they first came out also, around 1999. Mine have held up good and one of them just started to get some moisture inside it. I have been using the Polarg hyper white bulbs also from autodynamic and they have lasted since I bought my clears in 1999! I payed like $14 for the bulbs at the time-- great look, the best I have seen around and they last for a long, long, long time. Knock on wood, mine will probably burn out soon :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Oh yeah the week after I put on my procarparts bumpers they were soaked with moisture

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
JDM Corners here and no moisture after prolly 6 months or more...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts