Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
More pics and vids to come but basically i went off-roading and have no floor pan any more
MUD!

I wanted to do some offroading

Me fishing out large chunks of plants and trees from my off road experience

not fun

BTW thats the black a-l.com shirt! and yes i know my bumper light is falling out

The offroad part (following an STI)

The legend is too low and caught everything

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
i love how all the pics taken of you.. your on your stomach trying to retrieve dirt and trees from under your car :p

agreed on the dirty, but still looking clean comment

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
That mud is not going to be fun to get off. You'd best get it off before it bakes on in the sun. That one of you on you're stomach is my favorite. You almost make me wish there was some kind of car club at my school... almost as much as I wish there was a photography club.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
If you think that was offroading then checkk this out. I still have mud caked up in my undercarage 2 months later, but it was so much fun :)!

·
Registered
899 Posts
If you think that was offroading then checkk this out. I still have mud caked up in my undercarage 2 months later, but it was so much fun :)!

Now at least you weren't doign that with your legend. I love the expression
in your picture lol, I would have been just as concerned. Your legend is still looking kinda clean.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I picked this one: ha ha ha

not fun

Yeah, I know I know you had a hard time to retrieve dirt and trees out of there ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts