Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 26 Posts

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
bboarder711 said:
it should be ONLY showing off and hangen out no racing if ur at a track u need like a closed parking lot with curbs and stuff and then get some food goin and a wut not, plus if people NEED TO Drive u should set up a drive around the area
bboarder711, its really awsome to see that you don't need to have applications filled out at a-l.com with hotel reservations and all that (although this is good for Grandious Meets). My previous location was Lansdale, PA and my brother went to PSU, so when I saw 'PSU meet' I jumped on the thread...more importantly what I wanted to say I like how you further promoted the idea of small meets for times of mature hangin'/chillin'/showin' with these awsome 3500lb (+or-a few) creatures we've been blessed with! Big ups, bro!
PS - I'm lovin' that two-tone SE Legend Sedan!!!!

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
bboarder711 said:
damn man we need a tri state meet and U HAVE TO GO if u are in any of those states
hey, you know what if things work out I might be able to join up with you guys up north because at the same time I could visit some folks! Hey bboarder711 - do the SEs (your kind) come with heated lthr. seats, st. wheel/seat move back/forth when you insert and take key out or when door opens, Trc. Ctrl, power pass. seat, Bose audio?

1 - 2 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.