I have seen a few purpleish merlot legends around but I dont think
it was that purple, My guess is a repaint but I could be wrong. :headscrat
Dont know about that one.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
That picture does look quite purplish (maybe aftermarket), but if its the OEM color, it's Garnet Red. It's more of a dark maroon in person.

I believe it was only available on 94-95 sedans too

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
i remember from some old legend site that said that plum like color was the rarest color on a legend i was a vigor color i think!

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
wow, I guess this is OEM factory paint, here is another that looks just like the color in the first post.

im sure thats the vigor color that got put on some legends but wasnt supose to which make it rare!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Garnet Red - OEM - G2

if its the OEM color, it's Garnet Red.
Yup that is Garnet red.
Definitely garnet red metallic.
according to owners link

VIN / HIN: JH4KA7662SC015609

Acura
Legend
LL 4 Speed Automatic
Garnet Red Pearl
Taupe
:werd:​

im sure thats the vigor color that got put on some legends but wasnt supose to which make it rare!
READ THREAD.

IT IS A STOCK (OEM) G2 LEGEND PAINT COLOR! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THERE, THE FACTORY DID IT.

IT IS RARE, BUT THATS NOT WHY. :lol:

You all have your answer for those who keep asking. It is in the G2 USDM Legend sales brochures as well.

·
Banned
14,676 Posts
:werd:​

READ THREAD.

IT IS A STOCK (OEM) G2 LEGEND PAINT COLOR! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THERE, THE FACTORY DID IT.

IT IS RARE, BUT THATS NOT WHY. :lol:

You all have your answer for those who keep asking. It is in the G2 USDM Legend sales brochures as well.
i think what he is trying to say (just can't write good) is that its the color originally used on the Vigors, Prior to being used on a Legend.

yea, its rare b/c how many mofo's are gonna go out and spend 35k+ on a purple car?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
yea, its rare b/c how many mofo's are gonna go out and spend 35k+ on a purple car?
I feel better knowing there was at least one OEM color that is less desirable than mine :rofl: ...I usually hear, it looks real nice, but it is too gold...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.