Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i need help with pics

i joined imagestation.com. how do i link the pic to this forum?
anybody can show me?

thanks!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Can one of the Proff help Love man?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
With imagestation, you cannot link the original picture. The address will end with .jpg.org.jpg or something like that, you need to get rid of that last .org.jpg, so that the extension is just .jpg (or .gif or whatever the case may be). It is linked like:

(IMG)imageurlhere(/IMG), replacing () with []

H_M_N: You suck at post whoring...;)

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts

This one is linked from imagestation. what you have to do is go to the picture that you want to link. Right click, hit properties. Go to the URL of the pic, copy it from the properties menu and then paste here using the IMG tag above the reply area.

if this pic doesn't work, tell me, I have another trick.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
vince said:
With imagestation, you cannot link the original picture. The address will end with .jpg.org.jpg or something like that, you need to get rid of that last .org.jpg, so that the extension is just .jpg (or .gif or whatever the case may be). It is linked like:

(IMG)imageurlhere(/IMG), replacing () with []

H_M_N: You suck at post whoring...;)
Vince u ass, i was reading your explanation when i read your last line, i was drinking some soda when i realized u where talking to me, i start laughing and choked on my drink
........good one :D hey look at the numbers;) where u AT SON!:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
vince said:

That provided no information. It did not help. It cost Matt three cents.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program. :D :D :D
shure it did, i kept the tread from ending in the back of the pile, that way someone could answear his question, which i think it did on another post..................;) right back at ya

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:

shure it did, i kept the tread from ending in the back of the pile, that way someone could answear his question, which i think it did on another post..................;) right back at ya
Do I need to draw a picture for you or something? ;) :D

And yes, that picture is hosted on my imagestation account.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
HEH HEH
HEH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts