Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 89 coupe was recently broken into and I now have to replace the rear quarter as a result. I have a few quotes of well over $200.00 to replace it, so I looked around and found a good used one for only $60.00 which makes more sense. I have replace a few windows before, but never a quarter glass and was wondering if anyone had replaced this before and what is the best way to go about doing it. Thanks in advance.

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,591 Posts
its tough to maneuver it in, but its not too hard to do. including removal of all the parts (rear seats, door panel) and installing window and re-installing all parts, could be done in an hour tops for a first timer.

but basically, remove the rear seats (won't go step by step of this), then remove the trim which is pretty straight forward, 3 or 4 screws, then lift up and out just like the front panels. I think you are supposed to install the window with the regulator in the down position, and then raise it and make adjustments if any.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.