Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uh i was lookin at the rear armrests in a 02 RL n i noticed how they have cupholders embeded in them from factory...

Could i pick an armrest up from an RL for the cupholder n have it fit snug in a 91 coupe or is there a width difference?

When i think about it, I rarely carry passengers much less in the rear but it it's possible it seems like a simple mod n might could help me somewhere down the line....:lol:

Anyhow just an idea...

·
Fut RIP
10,258 Posts
Uh i was lookin at the rear armrests in a 02 RL n i noticed how they have cupholders embeded in them from factory...

Could i pick an armrest up from an RL for the cupholder n have it fit snug in a 91 coupe or is there a width difference?

When i think about it, I rarely carry passengers much less in the rear but it it's possible it seems like a simple mod n might could help me somewhere down the line....:lol:

Anyhow just an idea...
the RL armrest is longer then the ka7 or ka8 so it would take alot of modding to make it fit.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... Oh shit L3gndKang whatup fam... been awhile... haha i been absent like 9 months here... U still got those Jap coupe taillights half whites available? Like where i could send mine in to be done?

Oh yea and i was thinkin u say they are longer? how bout in width? cuz if they the same width more or less i wonder if i could just swap rear arm rests...:thumbsup:

·
Fut RIP
10,258 Posts
Thanks guys... Oh shit L3gndKang whatup fam... been awhile... haha i been absent like 9 months here... U still got those Jap coupe taillights half whites available? Like where i could send mine in to be done?

Oh yea and i was thinkin u say they are longer? how bout in width? cuz if they the same width more or less i wonder if i could just swap rear arm rests...:thumbsup:
Yea you know i still have them connects lol no too sure about the with. Yea i was wondering what happend to you lol glad to see you still around fam.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.