Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My ? is that if you can store about 200 songs on cd,and you want to play song #100 , do u have to press track button 99 times?or can u hold down track b. like scan b. Also what did u guys do when u used single din player, do they sell kit for legend, and what brand did u buy.where also.Thanks very much in advance

·
Registered
180 Posts
you would probably have a remote that lets you skip to it, if your car has a stock doubble-din radio, you can run to fry's electronics or something, they will probably have a tray or something to fill up the other slot, i bought mine off some guy on the legends form just earlier today, i think there universal.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Some MP3 players will have ten numbers along the bottom instead of just six. I have the Jensen and it has all ten, so I can just punch in what track I want to go to and it automatically skips to that one. It makes it very nice.

·
Registered
142 Posts
you can also put songs in folders

Most mp3 players allow you to put your songs in folders as well.. This makes searching for tracks very easy in most cases..

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I was thinking of getting the new Pioneer DEH-P7400MP cd player that can play MP3's but i have somewhat of a similar question because I wanna know if I have 200 songs on a disc how do i get around to them? I'm also looking at the Alpine MP3 player thats out.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Anyone have 100+ Channel type cable? Sometimes they add a "100" button.

So you hit 100, and then enter the next two numbers...How much do MP3 players for a car run at? I remember when they costed $1000+, that's wasn't too long ago...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
My friend has a I think Kenwood MP3 player in his Celica and that thing is slow...Its like each song has to load for a while...Kinda upsetting....Any that don't do that?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
From what i've heard, the best in dash MP3 player is the Alpine CDA-7878. I heard that it loads the songs fast and sounds really good giving the MP3's a comparable sound to CD's. Thats the one i'm debating on getting or maybe the new Pioneer DEH-P7400MP.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I don't know what you're talking about with the slow loading. My player will play MP3s as fast as normal audio cds with no lag at all. Even when you skip to a song it plays it immediately. As for quality the biggest variable is the quality of the track and not the player. Some people rip MP3s at high quality and you can't tell the difference between that and a regular cd, but others want to save as much room as possible and make really crappy copies.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have the Jensen MP5010K. It's their top of the line MP3 player and I know Jensen doesn't have the greatest reputation but I really like mine. It has all the features I want and three sets of 5volt preouts so I'm happy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts