Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it Possible For me to replace the Factory HU and use the Pioneer AVX-P7300DVD with my Factory Speakers?? and Also with The Pioneer AVXP7300DVD Can I still Use my Factory 6 Disc Changere???

:confused:

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
You can use the Pioneer monitor with the stock speakers but it might not sound that great and no you cant use the stock changer because the changer is made from Alpine. But I might be wrong and there might be a cable that'll make it work out.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope I can...

Thats the only thing... I dont wanna lose my changer....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also Would It Be Possible to Add the Pioneer unit and still keep my Factory Unit in the Car???? because I Dont think that I can Listen to the Radio On the Pioneer.....

I could have them install the Pioneer where the 2 Vents Are, or Drop the Factory Unit down to where the Ashtray and Cig lighter are and install the Pioneer Above that????

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
rawdog805 said:
Also Would It Be Possible to Add the Pioneer unit and still keep my Factory Unit in the Car???? because I Dont think that I can Listen to the Radio On the Pioneer.....

I could have them install the Pioneer where the 2 Vents Are, or Drop the Factory Unit down to where the Ashtray and Cig lighter are and install the Pioneer Above that????
It'll be alot of work but if you can do it and wanna do it then I say go ahead.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Basically if ur only gettin the 1700 monitor, U cant do anything but play DVD's with no sound. You'll need a Pioneer CD reciever to play any kinda music, or u could get the Pioneer AVMP7000R brain unit to use that screen as ur amp/cd reciever/tuner. That pioneer screen is just a screen and nothing more (and DVD, duh!).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts