Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on doing it myself, just was wondering if there is a specific way or certain steps I need to do...

thanks in advance

·
Registered
424 Posts
Do u mean change the transmission fluid? On my automatic 92 sedan, I jacked up the front the whole way. Unscrewed the nut under the tranny and let it drained for a while so all of it will come out. Poured in about a bottle of tranny fluid to wash out old residue. Than I put the nut back and poured some prolong addative in it along with the tranny fluid from acura. I hope this helps :confused:
Latin.............

·
Yaozer *n *he A*k
311 Posts
i'm lost

Where exactly is the drain bolt on the auto tranny relative to the engine oil drain? I've looked around the underside and couldn't located it even with the manual. Also, can we mix used oil, and used tranny oil so i can take it to dump somewhere?:confused:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: i'm lost

rockshox72 said:
Where exactly is the drain bolt on the auto tranny relative to the engine oil drain? I've looked around the underside and couldn't located it even with the manual. Also, can we mix used oil, and used tranny oil so i can take it to dump somewhere?:confused:
If I remember right, it's on the passenger side, in the center u'll c the nut. As for recycling the oils together, call ur nearest place u go to deposit it and ask them.
Latin.................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts