Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i don't post much but im usually checking the site out every day for new info just wanna ask u australian guys a question
my mate and i have been arguing over who would win in a drag between his 3.8l vp commodore and my 89 legend coupe both stock except for cat back exhaust system
i rekon id kick his ass and i eventually wanna prove it, what do u guys rekon?

· Registered
234 Posts
Legendary Honda said:
hi guys i don't post much but im usually checking the site out every day for new info just wanna ask u australian guys a question
my mate and i have been arguing over who would win in a drag between his 3.8l vp commodore and my 89 legend coupe both stock except for cat back exhaust system
Your legend will own him! I have dragged VTs VNs and even the new VY and SV6 commodores and i smoked them all :) Just dont try to drag a VL turbo, they run nissan RB30 engines. Your legend has many advanteges over the VP including OHC well as the commo still uses pushrods :giggle: Just take it down to calder park and do it legal

· Registered
234 Posts
Legendary Honda. PM me if you need some tips on how to take these commo drivers. I know exacitly how these Melbourne commo drivers drive like :)

· ***ned
4,631 Posts
Legendary Honda said:
I would say the Legend! Also could you add Austrailia to your Location. Cause there are a few Melbourne's over here in the states.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.