Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read lots of HID posts and looked at lots of pics of Legend front ends with HID's on.

They look great when you look at the car.

But can you see the road lots better - like $600 better.

Thats my bottom line.

I dont want looks I want more road. Much more.

Help me make my purchase decision. (I currently have PIAA Extreme Whites)

(No No No - Maybe I want alittle bit of Looks) :D :D

·
Registered
851 Posts
It worth, from my opinion of course. Your worth might be different than mine, but at least I'm a happy HID user now. I can see more road.

G

·
I feel unsafe driving in lots of cars without HID's now. I'm impressed every time I turn them on and you get a gratification everytime you pull up behind a car and you see the nice white light reflecting back at you (or whatever color HID's you chose).

G

·
The only reason I must get HID's in my Legend is cause I have them in my TL and feel like something's missing everytime I get in my Legend! I have a kit on order as we speak!! These things are a must! Imagine your headlights right now...only 3X better!! Once the HID's are on it will look as though you have your brights on because it covers soooooooooo much road! Even freeway signs way ahead of you will glow with your lights! OK I'm gonna stop raving about HID's!!!!:D

·
Registered
847 Posts
yes, you can see the road $600 better:D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Get the 6000K kit.
They reflect the signs super super well (you almost start imagining you are a cat and you can see all the reflective stuff super well because of your cat genes... ok ok, maybe I went overboard there)

But when I pull up to other people w/ their yellow lights, it's NO CONTEST.

It's not even that they look slightly blue.
The reality is, that it looks WHITE on the road.
And I have them aimed down as to not bother anyone.

It's $600 worth it alright.
It looks impressive.
Makes your 91-95 Legend immediately seem like a 1999-2001 Legend (in my own mind anyways) and it just looks super good.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
-Ravez- said:
My girlfriend would kill me for spending 600 bucks on headlights, but you guys are tempting me!!! :D
Do what I did. I bought 2 sets at one time, but I installed the first set on my wifes Legend first. Since she was the one that was driving that car, she was impressed with how it turned out that when I installed them on my car it was no big deal :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts