Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working from the theory "You'll always want what you don't have" is there a market for USDM parts? I mean are there people in Japan who shave the side marker lights and import 2-piece Stanley headlights with the amber corners or even replace their Honda badges with Acura's?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Smart guy aren't ya!!hehe Shave the side markers..he!! no strictly illegal. But two piece headlights and and Acura symbols you got it!! For some reason probably the same reason you all want 1 piece they want USDM stuff. The ac symbols sell like mad and are easy to find. The two piece many places have but the cost about $1000. I seen them for sale but I have never seen them on a JDM Legend?!?!?! Food for thought! They are more interested in the whole USDM Legend...I've seen TWO!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
jrock7791 said:
Let me see if it possible through Yahoo Japan, ok?! But there will be import and export taxes...it's esy for me to do stuff because I can use the USPS on base.
i'll tell ya what,
for every jdm headlight you send, i'll send over a usdm set. we can pay for our own shipping.
-j

·
Registered
722 Posts
Like I said if I thought I could do that I would but I've never seen anyone buy them, nor have I seen them on a JDM Legend and believe me these guys here got the funds to get them if they want them. The thing is they see you all lovin' those one pieces and they want to be like the Americans and alot of them want to keep them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Great Idea Aizin!!! I'm sure that we could set up a giant swap meet, that way we all save on shipping. I'm sure this little project will be very practicle and easy to find participants. I'd happily trade my 2 pieces and my brother too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.