Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NBP...
4,267 Posts
Quote from the rules:

New Registered users will not be able to post an ad in this section: Updated: 4/17/06
Users with less than 50 posts or less than 6 months of membership are restricted from posting ads in the marketplace. Please do not complain about it, it's there for your protection.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The above rule makes good sense for those wanting to sell or trade, but there is now the new section "Parts Wanted" and it would seem like a good idea to let newer users post there for parts they want to buy. I was asking cause that is a brand new section and thought maybe there was a new rule for it.

Thanks for the answer.

·
NBP...
4,267 Posts
The above rule makes good sense for those wanting to sell or trade, but there is now the new section "Parts Wanted" and it would seem like a good idea to let newer users post there for parts they want to buy. I was asking cause that is a brand new section and thought maybe there was a new rule for it.

Thanks for the answer.
Its still in the Marketplace section, so i think that rule should still apply.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A general rule for selling anything is not giving the product to anyone before receiving payment. If someone sweet talks into shipping a part without first receiving payment I'm guessing it won't happen a second time.

The reason I asked was because I have people contacting me requesting certain parts that I no longer have or haven't had and I like to tell them to look on the forum but when they can't post a request for a part it makes it frustrating for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.