Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people here have seen Jose drive his six speed? Of course he's shown us pics but is it really his? I mean he hasnt taken pics with him by the car or in the car and he never shows up to meets so I've come to the conclusion that this *******ly friend of ours doesnt own a six speed. He has us fooled and has been doing a very good job at it. :D :D

I'm just hating.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Gotta vouch for Jose - I've actually seen the car in the flesh and it's a very nice one! He's just a busy guy and can't make it to meets and stuff. Come to think of it, I've never actually seen him drive it (although he did have the keys for it). Hmmm ...;)

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Answers to questions:

I am really G2Girl. I had a sex change operation about 3 months ago.

The 6speed has 1000 jiggawatts net WHEEL horsepower.

The 6speed will be in storage 2 weeks from now.

No one will EVER see it after that. :(

-Jose

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, Im just kidding with yall. I know and hope that he does have it but he always has an excuse why he doesnt bring it to meets and it just raised a flag for me.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am stalking him to find out the truth

What I have discovered so far

His real name is Jose Enrico Menendez
He does own the six speed, and calls it 'birdy num num' in a soft crooning voice when he is by himself.
Going through his trash I discovered he subscribes to "big and beautiful' and 'chubby chaser' magazines. He appears to eat only protien rich dietary suppliments and runs a mail order fingerpuppet business from his basement apartment.

He is a chess grand master and enjoys re-enacting famous historical treaty-signings with two-wheelchair bound friends of a friday night.

He also plays the kazoo at a local psychiatric hospital for juvenile victims of bungled practical jokes.

His neighbours describe him as 'a nice, polite boy, who makes a lot of muffled animal noises after 2am". He has absolutely no body hair.
When I get the pinhole cameras installed I should have a lot more to go on, including a 24 hour webcam linkup, but for now this is all we have to go on.

rich

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Re: I am stalking him to find out the truth

89LCoupe said:
What I have discovered so far

His real name is Jose Enrico Menendez
He does own the six speed, and calls it 'birdy num num' in a soft crooning voice when he is by himself.
Going through his trash I discovered he subscribes to "big and beautiful' and 'chubby chaser' magazines. He appears to eat only protien rich dietary suppliments and runs a mail order fingerpuppet business from his basement apartment.

He is a chess grand master and enjoys re-enacting famous historical treaty-signings with two-wheelchair bound friends of a friday night.

He also plays the kazoo at a local psychiatric hospital for juvenile victims of bungled practical jokes.

His neighbours describe him as 'a nice, polite boy, who makes a lot of muffled animal noises after 2am". He has absolutely no body hair.
When I get the pinhole cameras installed I should have a lot more to go on, including a 24 hour webcam linkup, but for now this is all we have to go on.

rich
HAHAHAHA....LMAO....

:D

I knew there was something up with you Jose.... (j/k)

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
jose3030 said:
Answers to questions:

I am really G2Girl. I had a sex change operation about 3 months ago.

The 6speed has 1000 jiggawatts net WHEEL horsepower.

The 6speed will be in storage 2 weeks from now.

No one will EVER see it after that. :(

-Jose
Jose (A.K.A G2Girl) :eek:

That explains why G2Girl didn't show up for our date.:mad:

jk

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Actually, it wont be in storage. I'll drive it one or 2 times a week. I live in the boonies and it's a 20-30 min drive EVERYWHERE. That's no way to treat a 6speed , so G1, here we come! :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
jose3030 said:
Actually, it wont be in storage. I'll drive it one or 2 times a week. I live in the boonies and it's a 20-30 min drive EVERYWHERE. That's no way to treat a 6speed , so G1, here we come! :)
You startin' to remind me of one of those 70 year old dudes.....Let that damn car breathe....What are you gonna do, keep it in the garage until one of your great great great alien grandkids find it and take it to Mars or wherever your alien man is from?.....Take that thing out and push it up to about 130 and stop acting like a BIA BIA and come to a meet and have a dog or two with us. BTW....Jose, if you don't show up to the next Tri-State or NOPI meet, I will petition the forum to have you banned from posting....Take care little buddy...See you soon:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Acurate420 said:
Yes i can actually say i have seem Jose and his 6 speed together, and i have also actually seen him driving it...:rolleyes:
More than likely his alien boyfriend probably made him hit the streetcorners so Jose could buy it for him.....Yeah, that's what happened.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.