Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i'm looking at a 95 coupe with the champagne color. well i think they only can with the tan leather interior, never seen any other color on it. heres the big question: is that same tan leather and the whole interior for that matter the same as a red coupe???Ex. if i do buy the champagne coupe i'll definitly get it painted red, but will the interior match one of an original red coupe? thanks guys

·
Registered
77 Posts
Int color

It depends on the trim level- L or LS. I had a red 91 L coupe with the light tan leather. Is the car you mention an LS? If so, it could be a tope color interior which might not work with red. I have seen the tan leather in the champain coupe however. Check the trim level to be sure.

G

·
The Milano Red 94-95 coupes came with Ivory interior. That is the name of the color. Go to the dealership and take a look and see if your color is infact ivory (or just give them a call and have your interior color code on hand). I'm pretty sure that they are the same though because I think that the only other color that was even close was taupe.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Interior info

Now that you are certain of the trim level- follow the advise of the previous post regarding the interior code. For instance, I have a 93 LS coupe white with the toupe interior, "code E". This information should be in the driver's side door jam.
I also love the red- but the champagne color is very nice as well. If the paint is OG and in good condition consider keeping it. Red can be a difficult re-paint.

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
speeddemon or allthingscoupe whats the code for your interior? do you think it's the same as the one of a champagne ls 95 coupe? any help would be great. heres the vin # JH4KA8171SC000427 thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
More "inside"

As mentioned, my current car, 93 LS Coupe, is interior code E. Frost white paint.
Giving this code infomation to the dealer when ordering any interior parts will pin-point everything about that car's interior colors. Personal experance on that.
The Ivory is a very light tan. The Toupe is more of a darker chocalate brown. I have the toupe interior on my coupe.
Hope this is helpful. Got to go-
Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts