Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question! (Don't I always :p LOL) (I'm learning thought, that's wot counts;)) On the pic bellow the lower lights are on! I just noticed that mine do not turn on, except the amber ones while turning. Y is that? Different year? Special mods on the lights? My light bulbs r out? R they easy to change? HELLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

For some reason it won't let me put up the pic, so if it doesn't show, click on the link!

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wowwwww!! All of that to get the lights! working? It's gonna b a learning weekend. :D Thanks Dawk. Latin..................

·
Registered
671 Posts
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
Wowwwww!! All of that to get the lights! working? It's gonna b a learning weekend. :D Thanks Dawk. Latin..................
Don't forget to read the warnings... sounds like it could get hot in there and melt some things....

Anyone done this to find out if it gets too hot?

-James

G

·
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
Don't forget though that it is a modification. You don't have to do it. None of the Legends come like that stock, and you are risking melting the bumper turn signal assembly. They cost about $40 to replace but in some of the legends can be a ***** to get to, like my 94 Coupe.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
A friend of mines had that done to his 91 Legend. What he did was he changed the high beams to go into the low beam and the low beams to go into the high beams and he also made it so that the bumpers stayed on with the headlights which were now set on the low beam. You guys had to see this at nite, it just looked like some spaceship. He sold his car a few months ago and regrets it and is trying to see if he can get it back from the guy he sold it to.

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
i read some thread on a forum that someone got some 168/194 bulbs, some holders for them, and then they drilled holes in the bumper lenses and stuck those into the housing. then they t-tapped the corner light to have them turn on. i think it would work. what do you think?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts