Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I know there are other Legend forums. Could you please post URLs for them?

I also am looking for a good performance/mod shop in the San Francisco Bay Area. Preferably one that works on both internal and external modifications. But if the shop specializes in either one of these areas it'd be fine too.

And finally, my legend (93 coupe) was missing one of the horn covers when I bought it. I figured since it does get foggy around here I could use a good set of fog lights. So, I removed the other horn cover and am looking for a good value in fog lights. Quality, price and size (I'd rather them not be too small) are all factor. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks to all reading this and especially to those who bothered to answer! :))

·
Registered
397 Posts
Tushka,
Welcome to the boards. We were just discussing, on another thread, which Legend forums were the best and the poll showed this one by far. I've been around looking for other Legend enthusiasts for a long time, and undoubtedly this is it. Welcome! As far as shops, I'm in Sacramento which won't be much help, but there are a lot of Bay guys here that will have some answers for you soon. Good luck!
Holla!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude, thanks for the pointer - I went there but the lady said the best they could do was $316 for PIAA 1500 installed... rather pricy I think :rolleyes:

but I am still very thankfull for the advise and all the other pointers would be appreciated :)

btw, how much did you gues pay for your fog lights? I am looking for something to fit the opennings for the horn covers. thanks!

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Originally posted by Tushka
Hello,

I know there are other Legend forums. Could you please post URLs for them?

Simple easy...
Go to the main page of this nice forum. At next, you will find your addresses on the bottom of the picture !
http://www.acura-legend.com/

Mike / Cologne

·
Registered
397 Posts
legendgs94 said:
I take my car to Exactmotorsports in Milpitas. They do some great work. Check out my site for more information.
http://members.cardomain.com/dtran
You see, benefit number one for living in the bay and moving to Sac-town! It's good to have you here and on the boards :cool: !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts