Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i was wondering if i can get some info on the 92 model ls 6 spd coupe, was there a body style change between 91-92 and the 93-95's? If possible, please tell me all the differences asap... thanks a lot!
 

·
Hatin the rain already
Joined
·
598 Posts
Where do we get these geniuses? The old board had more informed members IMHO. One I can't forget is Alexei.. Where's he at? did he get a new login screenname?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,036 Posts
full_stealth said:
Where do we get these geniuses? The old board had more informed members IMHO. One I can't forget is Alexei.. Where's he at? did he get a new login screenname?
Let's all be patient man.
We all started off once.
It's easier to ask a question and get it answered than have people jump on your back.

Please, keep this in mind, and be fair to others.
This is a legend community.
Not an elitist organization.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,911 Posts
jose3030 said:


Let's all be patient man.
We all started off once.
It's easier to ask a question and get it answered than have people jump on your back.

Please, keep this in mind, and be fair to others.
This is a legend community.
Not an elitist organization.
[golf clap] pip pip cheerio [/golf clap] :D
 

·
*r**h *eller
Joined
·
1,920 Posts
vince said:

BTW, I wansn't talking about Omied here. Those who know why Alexei is not here know what I was talking about.
Why isn't he here anymore? I kinda miss our sparring matches about average velocity of air molecule at sea level being 300 M/S and the famous gas gage go around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,657 Posts
Omied2k said:
hey, i was wondering if i can get some info on the 92 model ls 6 spd coupe, was there a body style change between 91-92 and the 93-95's? If possible, please tell me all the differences asap... thanks a lot!
Hey, welcome to the Legend Community, Here's some places you might want to check out:

www.legend.org (no longer updated, but still great website for information, check out each section as presented on the first page there)

http://go.to/legendtuner great resource for technical problems and such

http://216.15.194.56/legend_temple/ one of the best places to visit for all around Legend Info, I highly recommend you visit this place, and look at the gallery, you will see the visual differences, and under the hood differences there.

Basically for coupes, 94-95 have different front bumper, trunk lid, etc.. these are TypeII 6-speeds...91-92 have Unpainted Side Moldings (the black strips around the car) less luxury features, such as automatic tiliting/telescopic steering wheels...they have 5-speed TypeI engines.. the 93 has a 6-speed TypeII engine as well, but without the updated bumpers...

Well, go check out those websites, and you'll get your info :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,762 Posts
Leon - on your 91 6spd... when you want me to help? What's the deelio?!?! (I have all summer off, and I'll be working quite hard to buy a new project - shhh, it's a secret - but I'll always be willing to help with that swap when you wanna do it!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,260 Posts
If you have nothing nice to say, JUST shut the F$CK UP. I hate smart A$$ people. Just answer the guys guestion.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,260 Posts
full_stealth said:
Where do we get these geniuses? The old board had more informed members IMHO. One I can't forget is Alexei.. Where's he at? did he get a new login screenname?
I'm talkng about you.... So, go back to the old borad!!!
 

·
502MotorSports.com
Joined
·
9,296 Posts
95Legend6Spd said:
Leon - on your 91 6spd... when you want me to help? What's the deelio?!?! (I have all summer off, and I'll be working quite hard to buy a new project - shhh, it's a secret - but I'll always be willing to help with that swap when you wanna do it!
oh yeah...

give me a call when you can.... :)
:)
;)
:D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top