Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
The bumpers have little holes in the bottom under the light. you stick a philips head sd up there and unscrew it. it should come out. then just put the new ones in and find the hole to put the screw back it, and dont break the plastic clips that are on the screw housing, that sucks. i did that. oh well
good luck
peace
T

G

·
Some of the coupes are a little harder than other, specifically the 94-95 unless you know what you are doing. If you just stick a screw driver up in there and get it in the whole and start turning you'll get it. Look at your new one to see kinda what you have to do.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
Some of the coupes are a little harder than other, specifically the 94-95 unless you know what you are doing. If you just stick a screw driver up in there and get it in the whole and start turning you'll get it. Look at your new one to see kinda what you have to do.
I have a 93 sedan and trying to get the bumper lights out the first time was a pain because I didnt realize that there was an extra screw until I looked at the new bumper lights and used that as a guide to let me know exactly where to look for the screw and from there it wasnt a problem. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.