Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
makes his putts....
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when quoting someone in a post, how do you get it to say their name? mine always just say "quote"
TIA

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Name said:
well when you click the quote button(on the persons post) it should automatically put the name in there. But if your trying to manually make a quote, hit the little quote icon, and it will give you [QUOTE ] [/QUOTE ] you simply put =Name of Person in the first quote box then it will put the name. Hope thats helps....

btw, easiest way is to just click the quote button on the post then Copy paste the text.

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
[QUOTE="DevanTheDude, post: 1245315, member: 11930"]when quoting someone in a post, how do you get it to say their name? mine always just say "quote"
TIA[/QUOTE]

That's the code that would include your name if i quoted your post above. You can ignore the number, it just adds a link that points to your specific post and isn't really necessary.

Clicking the "Quote" button takes care of it for you, and if you want to quote multiple people, click the ("+) button for whoever you want to quote then hit the "quote button"

·
AKA Carlton I3anks
2,581 Posts

That's the code that would include your name if i quoted your post above. You can ignore the number, it just adds a link that points to your specific post and isn't really necessary.

Clicking the "Quote" button takes care of it for you, and if you want to quote multiple people, click the ("+) button for whoever you want to quote then hit the "quote button"
Just like dat! LOL

·
makes his putts....
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hey it worked! thanks everyone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts