Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R GS's cars the only ones with the chrome grill painted so it matches the hood? I just went to look @ a 95 GS Pearl White I'm getting (If the bank gives me the loan) And the outer lip of the grill was pearl white. It also had those sticker embles with stripes around the car. Everything is there, spoiler, GS RIMS :D, CD stacker, the whole shibbaaannggg!!! I'll find out today if I get it. If u hear a big WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO than u'll know I'm getting the car :D Latin......................

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks LegendGS ;) If I get the car, I'll post pics of it. The car is in immaculate conditions with only 83,000 miles on it and the major tune up was just done! Latin..............

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks KNLNGUS, I was up last night 'till 1am twisting and turning about the car lol. I hav a disease, a LEGEND disease :D Latin..............

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hope everything goes well for ya, there's nothing like a type II engine, and you will have the same color as mine. I think GS's came in only like, what 3-4 colors? champagne/black/pearl w/forest green?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks RenoG ;) I felt the power in my hands :D I was so happy lol. I think there were 2 more colors, white and metallic grey I believe. I remember i saw it on a website, when I find it I'll post it. Hey Reno does ur GS have the light brown stripes with embles on each front fender? Latin...............

·
Registered
580 Posts
I did see a nice GS in white on Ebay previously owned by
Pittsburgh Steelers quarter back, Kordell Stewart (per owners manual)

If it is you will have to outbid me!:D
cause im getting this one!

Regards, James

·
Registered
580 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL @ James. Well James I got good news and bad news. The bad news is that I got screwed hard, LMAO! I didn't get the loan since I still owe them on the car I'm selling lol.

PHEWWW!!!!!!!! Now the good news lol, If I didn't owe on the 92LS than I would get the 13K I need, wait is that good news or bad LOL. Well either way, I sell the car I have and I get the money :D.

Here's the second good news, I talked to the owner and he'll hold the car for me for 1 to 2 weeks :D. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOO! Even though I'm :( that I didn't get the loan right away, I'm still gettin the loan when I sell the car :D.

Oh and James, regarding the car on ebay. I was gonna get that one, except It was a lil' bit far for me LOL (West Virgina) and regarding that quaterback, I think that's a bidding sales pitch lol. I still wonder how come no one is bidding on it :confused: Thanks u guys for ur support, and yes very soon *knocks on wood * I will hav pics 4 u guys ;) Latin...................

·
Registered
812 Posts
wow!

kORDELL sTEWART W/ ALL HIS MONEY USED TO DRIVE A lEGEND!!

But then, I heard from Cameaon Diaz herself o nthe tonight show that she jus tbrought a Toyota Prius (& she was beaming about the 52 mpg)...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh I did brotha FutureX, and they did :D. They're gonna gimme all service records after everything is done. Latin...................

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yo, that's hot!!!

I'm feelin' u dog! Now, feel me... White & Gold 95 SPE(u kno', the 1 Lexus(GS 95- whateva) stole the idea from),lite tintz, fac. changer, but no mods YET. So, take a look yall & see what I mean. & if yall see THE SPE or THE GS, HOLLA!! Cause yousa lucky man(cause' so are we)! PICS coming soon:cool:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Well, you've always got the people who paint there chrome grills to be body colored...:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.