Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have these rotors or has anyone heard anything good or bad about them?

There's a group buy for them and they're selling for $60 each... which seems like a good deal.

Which rotors would you folks recommend and which sites are good places to shop?

I finally got around to putting my rims back on for the summer and my stock rotors look like crap! They really take away from the rims and more importantly my rotors are starting to warp and I don't think there's a enough room left to re-surface them.

Thanks!

Oh yeah... I have a 94 Coupe...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
A lot of people have bought from them. Mr. Wood is a good person to go through. Brembo x-drilled/slotted rotors, Metal Master pads, and some stainless steel brake lines are a good combination. They are next up on my list, hopefully within the next 4 weeks.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
That sounds like a good deal, I'm going to look into it thanks. But don't you mean the groupbuycenter.com;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
LisaLegend was that w/ the CAD plaiting on the rotors? ($266)
They come with an anti-rust plating but I don't believe it's CAD. I can't access GroupBuyCenter.com from work so I can't give you the specifics.

Checkout their site and the first line for the RaceConcepts group buy states these rotors are coated with something... I believe it's zinc but I'm not sure.

If you're interested CoxImports has a group buy on Metal Master brake pads... the cost for the legend is around $92 for all the pads and shipping is free.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts