Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and lost! you were expecting I won? :D ah well it was a [email protected] good race.
I was coming out of our local K-Mart, theres a light like right out of the exitway, as I pulled up to the light, this purple Camero (98 I think) pulls up next to me reeealy fast, to the point she almost skidded to a stop. Now I DO go looking for races, but I am not stupid, so I minded my own business...till she gunned it off the light, he11 I want gunna back down so I punched it, stayed right witrh her up to 60 then she began walking, well not quite walking more like creeping away from me, we took it up to about 75-85 and then I poped the roof and gave her a big thumbs up for having such a cool car.

·
Registered
460 Posts
hmm...ok i just noticed you drive an '88. I thought it was a G2. Good race. Ok drive safetly

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
G1's are slightly slower than all those cars out there now.
But damn it, it's still fun to contend! :)

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
flashdragoon said:
and lost! you were expecting I won? :D ah well it was a [email protected] good race.
I was coming out of our local K-Mart, theres a light like right out of the exitway, as I pulled up to the light, this purple Camero (98 I think) pulls up next to me reeealy fast, to the point she almost skidded to a stop. Now I DO go looking for races, but I am not stupid, so I minded my own business...till she gunned it off the light, he11 I want gunna back down so I punched it, stayed right witrh her up to 60 then she began walking, well not quite walking more like creeping away from me, we took it up to about 75-85 and then I poped the roof and gave her a big thumbs up for having such a cool car.
My question is, where in Tucumcari do you have to race. LOL:)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well like I said if youve been there then you might know that the K-Mart is sorta outskirts town wise, going east off that light theres not that many cops, on the other hand there is a really good place in the north side whre the cops almost NEVER patrol, (read "almost") and numerous other little hot spots

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah I know the chick, she is pretty cool, tho she doesnt race that much, s'matter of fact this is the ONLY time Ive ever seen her race her Camaro.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont like the NEW body styles, you know withn the tubular headlight look, but I do so like the 98's they IMHO looked sweet, but you do make a good point, the 60's camero's looked hot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts