Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Is it me or do anyone else find this post to be odd

How did tnelson reply before 95coupe asked the question:confused:

Now my reply is before 95coupe's question too. WTF???

·
Registered
123 Posts
raced 2 of my buddies, went to a backroad and just had quite a few decent runs against a auto 2000 prelude with cold air intake and a civic si ( headers and intake )

1.beat the prelude first run pretty much even till 75-80 then left him there. He *****ed about the other guy being in his car, so i had him sit in my car and had a go again, this time he kept up and at about 80-85 his vtec kicked in and he just flew by me, other 2 races he lost.

2. civic si - i was surprised i was able to keep up with him on the launch since his is manual.anyways won 2, stayed even in one and lost one.

i have a stock type2 engine ( 95 auto coupe)

anybody got any ideas or suggestions on what CAI to get??

·
Registered
123 Posts

****, i click on my post and i was like this doesnt seem like mine!!!

anyways i dont think i wana remove my TCS although its of no darn good most of the time.

do i need to order intake and cold air kit( the $170 one) ???

or just the intake and use leons instructions and get a extended pipe from somewhere else???

thanks

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Re: ****

95coupe said:
****, i click on my post and i was like this doesnt seem like mine!!!

anyways i dont think i wana remove my TCS although its of no darn good most of the time.

do i need to order intake and cold air kit( the $170 one) ???

or just the intake and use leons instructions and get a extended pipe from somewhere else???

thanks
get one from import toys and modify it, or wait and see whose custom CAI you want....DV8 is working on one.

FOr now, mine works gr8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts