Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would b good music to go in a racing video? my cuz got some drags at the track......i think that he wants to edit it up like the vids at dtmpower...those vids are awesome

·
Registered
368 Posts
if you want to use "racing" songs here it goes

1. Nappy Roots; Aw Naw
2. Digital Assasins; Lock it Down
3. Injected; Faithless
4. Saliva; Superstar
5. BT; Race Wars
6. Benny Casette; Watch Your Back
7. FATF Soundtrack; Debonaire
8. Limp Bizkit; The Fast and the Furious

Anyone see where I'm going with this yet
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Really good techno song to use is
DJ Balloon; Overdose

Hope this helped,
Jordan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks but lookin more for something origional ya know

i'll listen to that techno you was talkin about thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
listen to number 1 as well, its a pretty good laid back song that puts an emphasis on what taking place

·
Registered
248 Posts
i pop in a home made tape taht says

"Visualize the win Bing, you are going to win, you have to win!"

over and over again....

:D

b

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Im not trying to re-live the 80's nor do I listen to heavy metal....(well except in HS :p). But Motley Crue does get my adrenaline going....namely: "Wild Side" & "Kickstart My Heart"

C'mon, I know Im not the only one who listened to metal back in the days.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Re: SNOOP DOGGY DOGG

KINGFABIAN said:
is my "im very high right about now" song.
Im glad i don't have one of those songs, cause it would have to be on repeat all day until i go to bed(havn't figured out a way to smoke while im sleeping w/out someone to help) I wonder what its like to wake up high?? I got up a 1/2 hour ago and i'v been high for about 10 min. gonna go clean my car

Peace

·
Registered
702 Posts
Re: Re: SNOOP DOGGY DOGG

i personally think the best two songs to get your adrenaline worked up for racing...

Notorious BIG & Bone Thugs - Notorious Thugs (crazy instrumentals and quick beat & lyrics...sweet)

2Pac & Bone Thugs - Thug Luv (you know with those shotgun blasts in the background)

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Re: Re: Re: SNOOP DOGGY DOGG

DaTimez420 said:
i personally think the best two songs to get your adrenaline worked up for racing...

Notorious BIG & Bone Thugs - Notorious Thugs (crazy instrumentals and quick beat & lyrics...sweet)

2Pac & Bone Thugs - Thug Luv (you know with those shotgun blasts in the background)
YEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
i forgot all about those. definately music to get you psysced up.

NOOTOORIOUS THUUUGS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.