Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the volume knob is burned out but all the lights on the buttons work but only on Am and FM radio stations. When it is on the Cd changer which it is all the time the lights dont work and its a black hole at night down there.IF anyone can tell me how to replace the lights or what to do tell me. Thanks.

--cody

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I would like to know this also b/c Nate at the TL forums has found some Blue LED Bulbs to put in his radio and other dash lights very cool mod that I would like to do someday.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Damn, those blue L.E.Ds look sharp!!

You know, I was thinking about my stereo today, and wondered how the Volume Knob stays calibrated (i.e volume not really high when you move it just a little) because of the steering wheel controls. When I got in my car I noticed when you press up or down on the steering wheel volume controls, the knob actually turns left to right!!. LOL hadn't noticed that before!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Damn, those blue L.E.Ds look sharp!!

You know, I was thinking about my stereo today, and wondered how the Volume Knob stays calibrated (i.e volume not really high when you move it just a little) because of the steering wheel controls. When I got in my car I noticed when you press up or down on the steering wheel volume controls, the knob actually turns left to right!!. LOL hadn't noticed that before!!
Haha, you didn't notice that....That is one of my favorite features of the car...Crap like that that makes the legend that much more cooler....

·
Registered
89 Posts
those blue leds do look good except for the gauges are still red the red on the gauges do no match the red on the light so if you were to do that mod then youd have to get a new gauge face or it would look stupid.........thats just what i think

·
Registered
424 Posts
92legend said:

Haha, you didn't notice that....That is one of my favorite features of the car...Crap like that that makes the legend that much more cooler....
I agree, my first 90 coupe :)( R_I_P:(), I was like woaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Gotta buy ths car :D.
Latin.............

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
uroutfoxed02 said:
those blue leds do look good except for the gauges are still red the red on the gauges do no match the red on the light so if you were to do that mod then youd have to get a new gauge face or it would look stupid.........thats just what i think
Yep, that guy has gauges now.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey 92legend can u find out from dude in the TL forum how he did that job, i got he reverse indiglos gauges with that same blue color and if i can change the color on my radio that'll be HOT

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I too did wanna change the bulbs on the Ac unit, the clock and also getting gauges to go with it. But I don't think that this is something that is easy to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts