Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of installing a radio..I have done it a few times on this car and when I went to install it today it didn't power up. I checked all the fuses and they seem to be intact. Unless I am missing one....? Anyways my clock won't turn on either and I no longer get that beeping sound that happens when you insert the keys in the ignition with the door open. I assume all are related. Anyways, if anyone has any advice or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By the way I have a G2.

·
Registered
602 Posts
You probally crossed some wires and blew the accessory fuse. Look in the fuse box on the drivers side dash.

·
P*mp!
1,252 Posts
easy.......you blew your ignition fuse,...i did it twice,....check fuse box near ur left foot,.....im pretty sure thats the problem

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Phil B said:
Thanks I will check that out today....
You blew out the radio backup fuse, it's in the fuse box under the hood. It's a 7.5amp fuse.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to be a bother, but I have heard accessory, ignition and radio backup fuse. Should I try all three?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Phil B said:
Not to be a bother, but I have heard accessory, ignition and radio backup fuse. Should I try all three?
Just pull then out and see if it's blown, replace the one that's blown

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I finally found it yesterday and White Legend was correct. It was the radio backup fuse....thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.