Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been debated before which colors are the rarest and most have come to the conclusion that it is Seattle Silver(Only 92's had them and I have one..nanananabooboo) and this light color of blue...Anyone have the facts to back it up? I know maroon is also rare...

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
On the weekends when I go to work, I always see this Baby Blue GS sedan. At first I didn't know whether it was a paint job or if the car came in that color. I've been trying to see if i saw the owner to ask him a few questions, but I will try to take some pics of the car this weekend when i go to work.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
From my observation it's jose3030's "spruce" green (not sure of the official name) or my phantom grey pearl.

G

·
I thought that Milano Red was the rarest color.... Didn't it only come on the coupes from 93-95, which in itself was a rare car.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
I thought that Milano Red was the rarest color.... Didn't it only come on the coupes from 93-95, which in itself was a rare car.
I thought Milano red was only available in 94-95. I love that color. :( :(

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SpeedDemon said:
Maybe rare, but like I said, Seattle Silver only came in 92 on coupes/sedans but I guess since Milano Red was only on Coupes and coupes are rare, it might even out.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well my 91 Sedan is blue, and I know its not coblat (mine is darker). And I've only seen 2 other sedans with the same exterior, and only 1 with my same gray leather interior. I think its called twilight blue.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Triton3K said:

I thought Milano red was only available in 94-95. I love that color. :( :(
Nope. My '93 Coupe is Milano Red. Though the roof and hood are quite oxidized thanx to the grandpa who owned the car before me and parked it outside in NorCal for 8 years.

·
Registered
49 Posts
interesting

I raraely see red coupes..they are always gold, black or blue of some kind....to see a red coupe it rare in these parts....how do I know? Well, if anyone sees a red coupe (and a lot of people know me) they assume it was me!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
There's like 10 people on this board with red coupes.

Anyone else have a pearl white Sedan? I think that's rare

·
Registered
424 Posts
WhiteLegend said:
There's like 10 people on this board with red coupes.

Anyone else have a pearl white Sedan? I think that's rare
I'm goin to have a 95 one by next week :D and RenoG has one also :D.
Latin.....................

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Right here Pearl white, and yeah its rare because Acura only made 2% of the GS per dealership management and from my understanding the GS's was the only sedans privileged to have that color. Here in No. Cali I've only seen one other and that was before I had mine 2 1/2 yrs ago so I'd say our color is very rare on a sedan, ya see white all day long also red as well out here, but now that silver, wwwooo hhooo never seen it until now, thats rare. I tell ya though I am sick of seeing that purpleish color that all those 91L's came in, and that dark grey that's aaaalllllll I see here, gees must of been a popular color.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well I'm noticing now is that depending on where you live, has some effect of what colors you see. I rarely see blues, but I see whites, reds and champange all the time. But I've never seen jose's (jose3030) color before....

G

·
Re: interesting

legendarylegendz.com said:
I raraely see red coupes..they are always gold, black or blue of some kind....to see a red coupe it rare in these parts....how do I know? Well, if anyone sees a red coupe (and a lot of people know me) they assume it was me!
Hey Leon in ATL it could be me too.. I'm always Bumpin' and ridin' through the city... It's just i'm away @ school..:D

I see a couple of Milano red coupe in Alpharetta/ Roswell GA.. but mainly older people...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Here's another one for you, I saw a car at a dealership, poor 1988 coupe, that lil baby had 192k on the odometer, it was VERY dirty, looked almost junked because of all the dust!, but was isolated with a sticker with features listed on the side of the dealer. I asked the guy, how much? He said $1,500. I said what's wrong with it, he said Engine, and some electronics inside the car. The weird thing was the car still looked good, the color? A SILVER Color very similar if not the same "Seattle Silver".

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
FuSioNpNoY said:
Well I'm noticing now is that depending on where you live, has some effect of what colors you see. I rarely see blues, but I see whites, reds and champange all the time. But I've never seen jose's (jose3030) color before....
maybe it's just the luck of the draw.
but the color I have "spruce" green.... I've seen like 2 sedans w/ that color in my life, one in a picture from the meet at MotorWorks in Maryland, and coincidentally, this person that works with me at VERIO has a sedan w/ that color. I park next to him all the time..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Don't see too many maroon legends around like mine. There's also this charcoal really dark grey G2 coupe in my garage complex that looks sweet. I've seen alot of that color on sedans but not coupes.

·
Registered
142 Posts
jose3030 said:

maybe it's just the luck of the draw.
but the color I have "spruce" green.... I've seen like 2 sedans w/ that color in my life, one in a picture from the meet at MotorWorks in Maryland, and coincidentally, this person that works with me at VERIO has a sedan w/ that color. I park next to him all the time..

Jose, the color of our cars is called "Canterbury Green".. I see alot of Sedans with that color but very few coupes around here..

From what I know Canterbury is a place in England, Should be called spruce though

1 - 20 of 26 Posts