Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: My Muffler

I have ben looking through these forums for quite some time on the subject of a muffler. And thank god that i was sitting down because when i saw the prices i freaked out ($400-$600.) So i decided that instead of getting a nice Remus or something i would just kind of hold off (financial reasons.) I decided it would be best to just go with muffler tips right now. Problem is that the exaughst on a legend has those oval outlets and i cant find any tips right now. I have a 1995 sedan. I was also wondering if anyone knows anything about resonators and what they do or if they have heard of them. I would apreciate the help and advice. (i am not looking for extensions.)

Thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
Greekpalikari said:
I was also wondering if anyone knows anything about resonators and what they do or if they have heard of them.
A resonator is located behind the cat and reduces exhaust noise quite a bit. If you're thinking about taking yours off, I wouldn't recommend it cuz I've heard that honda resonators are pretty straight through and not restrictive.

-GR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.