Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alllright, some of you may remember that my car got backed into by an RV back in November..
i swear! my car is a car magnet!
last monday, im parked in front of my job, doin my thing, just working. i notice this big custom hummer park across from my car. 20 mins pass, he leaves, i go out to grab my ipod, so i could play it at where i work, i see this FAT dent on my trunk right above the tail light. it left the imprint of the spare tire and custom rim that *** had on the back of his car.

i file police report and all that jazz
after a little inspector gadget investigating, i get the license plate and tell the cop helping me.

little did i know that the owner of this hummer that hit&run me..which is a misdemeanor, is owned by a cop.

and now they're covering it up saying i have no proof of the incident.

protect and serve, my ass. so now im stuck with this estimate fer a grand to fix. either that or an alternative? find another trunk?
carbon fiber?
haha. but yeah. im pissed.

vented. bleck.

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
Thats faglicious! Fuckin' pigs. Its all a goddamn conspiracy. It's all about the man keepin' the commons down in the dust where we belong. Illuminati got every part of my body bugged!

Sorry to hear about that though man.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fool. i got the helicopter hat, go go gadget underwear and with grenade launcher attachments.
naw, but the folks that work little business center i work in are cool with me. a lot of them know whats up and they know what car im talking about. they got their eyes out watching for me, but pretty much..karma is gonna get him..probably in the form of a brick.
but well see,
as for now, im thinking, buy a trunk off craigslist? is it hard to install? im guessing not...is it?
and the drawback would be the lock not working with my key right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts