Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a spare AT rear mount for sale if anyone is interested. This mount is filled with McMaster 60A Shore hardness polyurethane. I am cleaning out my shop and figured I would help someone out on here who needs one. These go for ~$130 new from Acura or you can make your own with an old mount, $25 +s/h and some effort. All the works done on this one so the first $35 takes takes it. Preferred payment via paypal. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Have at it, bro. '92 is a different P/N so I can't use it.
Well not really. I have typeI and typeII AT mounts and I am able to use both. The typeI bolts directly to the chasis and the typeII bolts to a braket which then bolts to the chasis. Only other diff. if I remember is the shift cable hold down, don't know the actual name of this part, but it's well the braket that hold the cable to the mount. The cable should not be a problem, maybe some minor costimization.

Edit: BTW I didn't know you were a mod.
Coming this summer it's Stevieray as the Modertator!!!
Stevieray(in Schwarzenegger voice) I'll be Ack

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
put me in line if it doesnt work for the 1st 2 guys...I'll take it for my '91

·
Registered
19 Posts
is theis stillavailable.....and if not...do yu have any more?? i have a 92 sedan auto trans and need one badly....let me know.......

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Checkn on rear tranny mount??

i just joined this site recently, figured I just check but im sure you've sold mount by now...i need to replace my rear on my 92 auto...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts