Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Neil4Speed said:
Hey Guys,

Ok, I was at the Northwest Acura Dealership the other day right? Me and My dad were looking at some 1st Gen TL's (not seriously, they are crap compared to our legend), and we get approched by a representative and he starts creaming all about Acura's.. going on and on... Anyways, he states, there has never been a recall on a Acura EVER. I corrected him regarding the Bose Stereo System recall, he played dumb with me (even though I suspected that he knew about it) (In addition he was pretty pissed getting corrected by a 15 Year Old). Was this recall only for American LS Legends, or for both. If so, what do they replace?

Also, what other Recalls have there been on LS Legends that you can tell me of. I was thinking, if they messed up, might as well get them to fix it up.

Thanks in Advance,

Cheers,

Neil
I got my bose amp done TWICE by Silverhill Acura. He was trying to BS you Neil.... good thing you showed him what was up!

Also, some throttle bodies on 91 legends were also recalled....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.