Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a compliment in another gallery thread and figured it's about time I made a thread of my own. Sofar the only uploaded pics I have are with the 18's I do have some decent before pics but I haven't found them yet. Also none of the new pics show the front left corner of the car, this is only because I had to put a dirty stock wheel back on after a blow out and I didn't like the look of it with the other rims (the car doesn't have any hidden damage lol).

A dealer pic from before I bought it.

After:

Ifyou look close at the reflection on the garage door you can see the stock wheel I was talking about.

A funny looking pic of me being geeked the night I threw the rims on (a friend tried to hop behind the wheel while I wasn't looking).

Looking back it does look odd without atleast seeing the front left part of the car, oh well. IMO the 18's are aight for now. Tell me what you think.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Not bad, what kind of rims are they?

·
7,284 Posts
I had a 95 just like that, looks good man. I had to choose between another (white) or the legend. It will really look good once you tint it.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
The rims compliment the car pretty nicely, but please drop it, that wheel gap is kiling me.

GS is a Smexy car

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm not gonna lie, I don't even remember the name of the rims lol gotta read the centercaps so I can tell you. I do plan on tinting it and dropping it about 1 inch all around both for handling and looks plus some other stuff. At first I was thinking the rims were too small but they grew on me.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
you should see my friends his has turbo on it and its a beast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts