Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
coachdubya said:
Need to replace the tint on my GS. Local Acura & Lexus dealers use Pro Tint on Preston Rd. $125 to remove old stuff.....$215 for new stuff with lifetime warranty.

Any other recommendations?
Why cant you just pull your old stuff out yourself?

Here in SLC, I got a lifetime warranty for about $160. I found them on dexonline.com
Go here -----> Link

I think if you register, you can search for only the tinting places that offer lifetime warranties.

· Registered
233 Posts
i had a hook up do mine. he does it on the side at his house and does the same thing at work.
he lives near me in arlington/mansfield area.
he uses the good tint stuff too.

let me know if interested and oh yeah, wanna trade?

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wondered how many posts it would be before somebody said DIY removing the old stuff. :D Don't really have the time or desire to remove it myself, especially the back window.

Thanks for the link!

Stick,
arlington is a bit far, but thanks anyway......and too attached to my GS at this point to trade it

· Registered
5 Posts
try artech on lemmon ave they have the good stuff dont have to worry about turning purple after a year plus a lifetime warranty plus they have 50% off right now.hey lets hookup sometime and hang out show off the acuras may have ran into you on the freeway.(93 2dr coupe cashmere silver on 18' rozzi detentions.

· Registered
114 Posts
When I lived in fort worth. I used a guy over off of highway 80 (Camp Bowie) in fort worth called Rolands window tinting. The guy always did an awesome job, and was no more than a $100.00 to do all 4 windows. His # is (817) 560-8468. All the dealers in the Fort Worth area use him.

JR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.