Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Damn that Coupe is clean. I'd buy it either if its auto or stick.

·
IamLegend
954 Posts
And I'm the Idiot who thinks you can buy a 6 spd coupe for 1500 dollars right???? Seems very possible now huh???

Even with a BHG, its a good deal.

·
Registered
766 Posts
And I'm the Idiot who thinks you can buy a 6 spd coupe for 1500 dollars right???? Seems very possible now huh???

Even with a BHG, its a good deal.
LOL, It just takes a little effort and a lot of luck.

This car should be gone. Wondering why it's still there. This is looking shady to me, now. No mention of whats wrong, or that it's a six speed.

How do you know its a six, Russian?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just shot him an email, i have a buddy who is looking for a car for around 4K and he likes my car, so he should love a coupe. Hopefully he responds and i find more out about the vehicle.

·
Registered
766 Posts
The guy I bought my coupe from had like thirty emails in 3 hours. Im' sure this guy either hasn't checked this email, or something in going on. That car is decked out .

Thanks for the demo, Russian. I thought the same thing, but wasn't positive.

·
Registered
962 Posts
(QUOTE=deters;1459283]I just shot him an email, i have a buddy who is looking for a car for around 4K and he likes my car, so he should love a coupe. Hopefully he responds and i find more out about the vehicle.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't hold your breath. I e-mailed him also and haven't heard back. I suspect car is gone.:(

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
(QUOTE=deters;1459283]I just shot him an email, i have a buddy who is looking for a car for around 4K and he likes my car, so he should love a coupe. Hopefully he responds and i find more out about the vehicle.
I wouldn't hold your breath. I e-mailed him also and haven't heard back. I suspect car is gone.:(
If he doesn't get back no big loss. I wouldn't be the owner anyways lol. I emailed a guy off craigslist one time and it took him several days to respond. Never know.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So i got an email back from the guy. I asked him what was wrong with it and he said

"Ok, car has a cracked head, and yes it will overheat. The timing belt and
water pump were changed at 93k, so it is in need of that as well, goes with
the cracked head replacement. It is a 6 spd manual and I only have some of
the maint records because I am the 3rd owner, and I used my mechanic of 20
yrs who is a certified Honda mechanic (New Tokyo Auto Service..owner). Like
I said car needs engine work but is in good working order, and it does run."

He also sent these 3 photos.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts