Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, there were some that wanted to see a pic of my Legend on Leval ground with the drop. And Tyson suggested I take a pic of the Red and Green Legends together with the Christmas Lights. So I did both of those today and took some other shots as well. You'll also see the red fuel rail covers in my not so clean engine bay. ;)

Enjoy...

· Road Trip King
4,700 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! Lovin' the new pics. Can you now say that your car is "done," or do you still have any mods in mind? Can't wait to take another trip to WA; is that Lakeland Hills show going on again next year? I'll probably be due for another Pat detail :D.

BTW I met up with Keith (khoerling) today in Vegas and we discussed the immaculate-ness of your coupe. :2cool:

· Registered
4,086 Posts
we discussed the immaculate-ness of your coupe. -Qoute

^Is that a word?? immaculateness....it is now for pat only!

Your car is what mine should be...I love it.

What kind of tires are you running? I am thinking you need a different sidewall height and a like 225s..just a thought.

Ps--your dad needs a custom license plate too.

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4cruizn said:
BEAUTIFUL! Lovin' the new pics. Can you now say that your car is "done," or do you still have any mods in mind? Can't wait to take another trip to WA; is that Lakeland Hills show going on again next year? I'll probably be due for another Pat detail :D.

BTW I met up with Keith (khoerling) today in Vegas and we discussed the immaculate-ness of your coupe. :2cool:
Thanks!!! I don't think I'll ever be "done." If the SMS Y-pipe is produced I'll probably get that. Eventually, farther down the line I'm going to do two tone burgundy/tan leather. And who knows, maybe more? :eek: ;)

Talking about me huh? OK. :D

Don't know about the Lakeland Hills show for next year. Although I think I remember someone at the show saying that they'll make it bigger and better the next time, so hopefully they are planning it. :)

Osamu said:
i see a leaf under the hood

how could you let it get so dirty
HOLY CRAP!!! LOL I didn't even see that. I bet it blew in there while the pic was being taken. It's been a bit windy lately. :giggle:

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
swift said:
we discussed the immaculate-ness of your coupe. -Qoute

^Is that a word?? immaculateness....it is now for pat only!

Your car is what mine should be...I love it.

What kind of tires are you running? I am thinking you need a different sidewall height and a like 225s..just a thought.

Ps--your dad needs a custom license plate too.
Tires are Pirelli P-Zero Nero M+s 215/45/17. That's the size that keeps you closest to overall OEM size. That's what I'm stickin to. :)

Dad's Legend is a daily driver. No custom plate, mods or anything, unless it's cheap and I do it. LOL

Thanks everyone!!!

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
dude looks SOOOOO nice yet u might have some competition... (as in # of pics put up in a week)

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
Dude, your car looks incredible. The drop is perfect...its definitely some inspiration to finally finish up my coupe. I'm also totally diggin the red fuel rail covers...they look so familiar... now where have I seen red fuel rail covers before?

· Registered
1,491 Posts
Pat, nice pics. The drop looks absolutey perfect. I like that your rims resemble your dads. It almost looks kind of "stockish". :D

Now, as for your covers, I think they're okay. I'd prefer to see them darker, more like your car.

· is gone with the wind ...
1,019 Posts
Patrick, nice pics as always. Have to agree with OhGeez, however. I'm not feelin' the fuel rail covers. Better in body color or perhaps silver with black lettering. Too many red shades competing in there.

· 3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,200 Posts
Man your car is clean even when you say its dusty. :2cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.