Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Webmaster LEGENDtuner.com
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wanted to let everybody know that LEGENDtuner.com has been moved to a new server as of 3/4/02. I hope that the transition will be seamless but there are bound to be a few little glitches here and there. Please let me know if you experience any problems.

Late,
Koji_H

P.S. I would like to thank ScotcH for his years of generosity hosting LEGENDtuner.com and wish him all the best.

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
hey Koji, just wanted to thank you for continuing to keep that site up and provide much needed information, I just went back to put in my corners, and bumper lights as it is diff from a 91 to a 94, and also to look up the changer tutorial, thanks again it helped a lot !

·
Registered
802 Posts
Koji,

thanks for promoting the Legend Culture...your's was the first site I really checked out when I bought my Legend

G

·
When we get Acura-Legend.com going, will you be willing to merge your How-To's etc... with that site or contribute via links. Cause you already have some great guides written that are awesome contributions to the legend community.

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
I know! legendtuner.com was the first site i went to for legend tutorials also, i learned a lot from there, and when i first saw the subject for this post, i was gettin worried Koji would be taking the site down or something, lol

·
Registered
424 Posts
Koji_H or someone:

Y was the other info (the sentences that don't have a link attached to them) taken off? Were they incorrect procedures? Also some of the info under www.legend.org is not available? Can we work on it to have it running up again?

Latin..............................

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thank you so much Koji. Legendtuner, legend.org and legendtemple are the reason why I got me a legend and joined this wonderful family. Keep up the good work Koji and keep us posted on any changes that occur with the site.

G

·
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
Koji_H or someone:

Y was the other info (the sentences that don't have a link attached to them) taken off? Were they incorrect procedures? Also some of the info under www.legend.org is not available? Can we work on it to have it running up again?

Latin..............................
Legend.org is inactive and pretty soon, 92legend is going to organize a bunch of us guys who think we know what we are doing ;) to make a new legend.org basically but instead it will be way cooler and located at www.acura-legend.com . We will start up thing like a name database and a gallery, that will all be regularly updated. Along with pages of all the mods possible, what they look like, etc... It should be a lot of fun, and I'm hoping that we get the whole thing rollin' pretty soon and can have it done by summer time.

·
Yaozer *n *he A*k
311 Posts
My first recollection of check out legend sites were when dswartz was still up several yrs back. Fortunately, I think he had referenced a few sites like Koji, and the legend.org forum eventually. Very useful indeed. Thumbs up for Koji for your continued service!!!

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
rockshox72 said:
My first recollection of check out legend sites were when dswartz was still up several yrs back. Fortunately, I think he had referenced a few sites like Koji, and the legend.org forum eventually. Very useful indeed. Thumbs up for Koji for your continued service!!!
David Swartz's page called the "Unofficial Acura Legend Home Page" was the very first community Legend website ever created. That was the host site for the very first Legend Forums as well. Orignially he had a few links which included Jim T's page dedicated to Vivian, and since Jim had the most well known modded Legend at that time, Jim ended up opening his site to the public and renamed it www.legend.org "Acura Legend Owners and Enthisiast". But checking out David's page which had links to RM racing who had the only Legend parts at the time gave me my inspiration to start modding my Legend :)For me, this was back in 1995. I guess we've all come a long way since then huh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts