·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget our first annual meet this Saturday @ 4:30pm
4000 Venture Drive
Duluth, GA

Meet Details

If you attended the last one...you DOn'T want to miss this one!!

All of you that have emailed me, yes, I have received your info, and will give you details/order info, etc at the meet.

Thanks and see you Saturday!

Also, thanks to Chris Moody...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Now I read this, no wonder...

I went ahead and went to the D&B because I didn't read this. I was the only Legend there and there were like 6 CL's and one RSX. They said they knew nothing of it being cancelled.

It was pretty cool though, we talked, I was all stock, and the CL's and RSX anly had intakes. What was funny was that we all had stock Acura wheels. We took some pictures, but the weather was crap. I'll post when they are up on the forums.

They guys were like"where all the Legends at?"

Someone, I dont know who it was, rolled by in a black Coupe rolled by but didn't stop.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
sorry to hear that

Please contact me or check here when in doubt...I don't think I would have a meet in the thunder and rain = bad turnout

I always try to keep forums and my website updated...its all godd...you got my info, right? Hit me up bud!
Join the mailing list at http://www.legendarylegendz.com/mail.html

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
i drove by with my legend if you saw me. the black legend with WhO tHeN nOw on the front windshield. i saw all white acuras there and i was wth some friends i just wanted to drive by and se whats up. anyways when are we gonna meet up again?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts