Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
yeah, it's time for the head count so that we know how much food and charcoal we need to bring. Let's set the deadline for the head count to be Friday, Feb 15th, how's that?

·
Registered
847 Posts
It's fine with me as long as the deadline is at least two days before the meet. That way we can be more organized.

·
Registered
847 Posts
yeah, dat's where I'm going to get the stuff = ) So when do you want to go?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Hey Hey, It's only a week away! I'm going to bring some "Dirty South" burgers. I'll bring about 25 burger patties and some Turkey dogs. Give ya'll a little taste of how we make 'em down in 'Ol Alabama. lol If there's anyone comin from San Diego, I'll be more than happy to meet and cruise on up Sunday morning. See you boys there.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'm free Tuesday afternoon and Saturday morning, but since the headcount doesn't end until Friday, I guess we should go on Saturday??

·
Registered
847 Posts
hmm... I only use ICQ....

I'm thinking that we can meet at 10am on Sat Morning? Let's park near the gas station? Mine's a white L Sedan btw.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Most of the time, u'll see my car parked outside my house on Del Mar. And I don't really live in San Marino. I just go to High School there. HAHA!!! Pretty much, pound for pound, got about the 2nd or 3rd fastest car at school. Just need to beat my homeboy's VW Jetta 1.8T and I'm on top.

·
Registered
614 Posts
kinda outta the loop... what day is the meet again?

hey i live on del mar too.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts