Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 91 LS sedan and I'm trying to determine if it has a keyless entry system. I only have one master key and one valet key. The security light on the door does not work when I lock the car so I don't know if it works. Did the 91's have a factory keyless entry system? Was it an option? I see remotes for sale on Ebay but the seem to reference on the 92-95 models. Does anyone have any insight here?

· Spiral descent
5,040 Posts
jtwynner said:
I just got a 91 LS sedan and I'm trying to determine if it has a keyless entry system. I only have one master key and one valet key. The security light on the door does not work when I lock the car so I don't know if it works. Did the 91's have a factory keyless entry system? Was it an option? I see remotes for sale on Ebay but the seem to reference on the 92-95 models. Does anyone have any insight here?
Do a search and you'll find the right info. The Keyless Entry was an option I believe on all G2 or 91-95 US models. The security light not coming on sounds like a different problem.

· Domesticated *******
1,679 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Don't even try to fix the OEM system. It doesn't do much. Just get an aftermarket system installed. Any of DEI's brands would be good. I have one of the VIPER alarm systems from DEI and it's great. No problems at all.
I second that.

I have a Python w/o any problems. I even rigged the stock security led to work w/ that alarm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.